1 x 2ml Adhese Universal VivaPen refill, 100 VivaPen snap-on cannulas, 20 VivaPen protective sleeves
Single-component, light-cured adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Available in the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with minimal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
• Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
• Core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
• Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light and dual-curing luting composites.
• Intraoral repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
• Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas.
• Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary / permanent cementation of indirect restorations.
• Efficient delivery – up to 190 single-tooth applications per VivaPen.
• Universal application – for all bonding and etching techniques.
• Predictable results – high bond strength on dentin and enamel.