Tetric EVOFlow Cavifil Hightly Translucent Enamel T
For more info click here
Light-curing, radiopaque, flowable nanohybrid composite
- As initial layer under Class I to V restorations
- Anterior restorations (Classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Extended fissure sealing
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Blocking out of undercuts
- Adhesive cementation of light-transmissive indirect composite and ceramic restorations
- Repair of composite and ceramic veneers
- Tetric EvoFlow is indicated for all flowable indications. The viscosity is “flowable when desired and stable as required”, meaning it can be used effectively as a liner, but is also non-slumping in Class III and Class V restorations.
- The three dentin shades (A2 Dentin, A3.5 Dentin, and B2 Dentin) are ideal when there is a need to mask slight discoloration in posterior preparations.
- The Cannula tips have been redesigned, decreasing the diameter to an extra-fine .9mm providing more precise placement.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as shade, size, weight, quantity and packing may vary. The specifications of the product found in the description is correct but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice from the manufacturer/distributor.
For confirmation on shade, size, weight, and other specifications, please see the product description on this page or contact us for more details.