Tetric EVOCeram Syringe Highly Translucent Enamel T 3g
For more info click here
Light-curing, radiopaque nanohybrid composite
- Anterior restorations (Class III and IV)
- Restorations in the posterior region (Classes I and II, also occlusion-bearing)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, wedge-shaped defects, root erosion)
- Veneering of discolored anterior teeth
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
Proven technologies have been enhanced by nanotechnology: The well-balanced filler technology combines the advantages of all filler sizes (including nanofiller) providing;
- fast, easy polishing
- long-lasting polish
- excellent wear resistance
- low shrinkage and reduced shrinkage stress
- high level radiopacity
- Nano-color pigments enable improved shade adjustments and an optimum chameleon effect.
- The nano-modifier provides excellent handling properties, increases the stability of the material and prevents the material from sticking to instruments.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as shade, size, weight, quantity and packing may vary. The specifications of the product found in the description is correct but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice from the manufacturer/distributor.
For confirmation on shade, size, weight, and other specifications, please see the product description on this page or contact us for more details.