Panavia 21 Standard Kit: Opaque
For more info click here
PANAVIA 21 is a dental adhesive cement that directly bonds to cut enamel, dentin, composite, porcelain, base, semi-precious and precious metals. With ED PRIMER an effective mild one-step conditioning of cut enamel and dentin is ensured, so that there is no need for acid etching, rinsing and concern about post-operative sensitivity. Its high strength paste/paste formulation provides a consistent mix with convenient working and setting times. The practical dispenser gives additional convenience in mixing the pastes at the correct ratio.
- High bond strength to cut enamel, dentin, metal, silanated porcelain and cured composite
- ED Primer for effective one-step conditioning of cut enamel and dentin without having to rinse
- Easy handling
- Paste/paste formulation makes mixing easy
- Convenient dispenser measures precise amounts of paste for consistent results
- Anaerobic setting properties provide extended working time and trouble-free cleaning
- Low film thickness for accurate seating
- Radiopaque and insoluble
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as shade, size, weight, quantity and packing may vary. The specifications of the product found in the description is correct but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice from the manufacturer/distributor.
For confirmation on shade, size, weight, and other specifications, please see the product description on this page or contact us for more details.