Available in Opaque, Transparent, Yellow and White
Multilink Automix System Pack is an adhesive luting system for the cementation of indirect restorations made of silicate and oxide ceramics (e.g. IPS e.max), metal and metal-ceramics and composite resins.
Multilink Automix System Pack includes:
- An improved formula optimized to further facilitate the clean-up of excess material
- Room temperature storage for ML cement and ML primer
- Water-soluble glycerine-based try-in pastes
- Liquid Strip enables users to protect the cement line from oxygen exposure during the curing process.
Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, endodontic posts) made of:
- Metal and metal-ceramic (PFM)
- All-ceramics (silicate)
- Reinforced all-ceramics (zirconium and aluminium oxide)
- Composites and fibre-reinforced composites (FRC)
- High bond strength on all surfaces
- Composite matrix based on Variolink II, the leading luting composite worldwide
- Self-curing with light-curing option
- Self-etching primer