RelyX Fiber Posts are translucent, glass fiber reinforced composite posts. In cases of insufficient residual tooth structure, these posts are needed to support and secure the coronal restoration.
- The elasticity of RelyX Fiber Post is similar to human dentin for a lower risk of root fracture due to the wedge effect
- Unique resin composition and equally dispersed parallel fibers lead to superior mechanical strength
- Microporous surface allows for additional bond strength through micro retentive effects
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal
- Improved radiopacity is among the highest of available glass fiber posts
- RelyX Unicem system makes cementing a post fast, easy, and reliable Contains: 10 posts and 10 aplicap elongation tips