Core Paste XP Enamel Kit
- (4) 10g Core Paste XP Enamel with Fluoride Dual-Cure Syringes
- (1) 6mL Bottle of Tenure A Bonding Agent
- (1) 6mL Bottle of Tenure B Bonding Agent
- (1) 3mL Syringe of Etch n' Seal
- (40) Auto-Mix Tips
- (40) Clear Intraoral Tips
- (6) 18G Intra-Oral Tips
For more info click here
Core Paste® XP is a composite resin system that has high compressive strength and superior handling properties for simple placement and long-term clinical success. Core Paste's stackable viscosity, cutting properties and dual-cure formula make it the ideal material for core build ups and integral post and core procedures.
Core Paste XP offers:
- convenient auto-mixing syringe delivery
- the assurance of complete polymerization in all situations
- stackable viscosity that cuts like dentin
- white shade that is easily distinguished from tooth structure and enamel shade for enhanced esthetics
- easy detectability in radiographs
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features such as shade, size, weight, quantity and packing may vary. The specifications of the product found in the description is correct but may be subject to change as necessary and without notice from the manufacturer/distributor.
For confirmation on shade, size, weight, and other specifications, please see the product description on this page or contact us for more details.